The "Community Service" Hoodie embellishment shown here features a screen printed front chest hit. The throw is on the infamous Goodfoot's "G" character - but with a Parlor twist. Some LV shades, and he's throwing up his "P23" set...
The back graphic is a take on their classic, "I Got Lousy Service" slogan. But again, with a Parlor play on it - embracing the fact that we pride ourselves on "Community Service" - as in we "Service Our Community", rather than the corporate approach, most call "Customer Service".
- 500 GSM Heavyweight Crossgrain Cut French Terry
- 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- 100% Combed Cotton Canadian Milled Fabric
- Soft Hand Feel
- 2 Needle Coverstitch Construction
- Rounded Drawcord
- Made in Canada
Hoodie is a relaxed fit, some choose to size down - if you prefer your hoodies baggy, we suggest you stay with ordering as if true to size.
Printed / Designed / Manufactured in Toronto, Canada.
- Artwork by: Joel Rodney Evangelista