The "Get Money Woodgrain" sweatpants embellishment shown here features a combination of Chenille & Embroidery with a front left leg hit of our classic "Get Money Kitty"!
The back graphic is actually a throw on the first graphic we ever did on a garment, our "Jersey". Its features a applique "23" on the back of the opposite leg.
The interior of the "23" is our version of our favourite Nike SB Sneaker boxes tissue paper - a woodgrain, but with our "Get Money Kitty" camouflaged in... sublimated on twill and then embroidered down.
Heavyweight Made in Canada Sweatpants
- Classic, straight leg sweatpant
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Ribbed elasticated waistband
- Elastic hem on legs
- Flat draw cords
- Patch pocket on wearer's back right
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
Sewn / Embroidered / Designed in Toronto, Canada.
- Artwork by: Joel Rodney Evangelista