The "Get Money Woodgrain" hoodie embellishment shown here features a combination of Chenille & Embroidered with a front left chest hit of our classic "Get Money Kitty" - but with a spooky twist! We call em' "Skeleton Kitty"...
The back graphic is actually a throw on the first graphic we ever did on a garment, our "Jersey". Its features a thick PUFF "PARLOR" and the outline of a "23".
The interior of the "23" is our version of our favourite Nike SB Sneaker boxes tissue paper - a woodgrain, but with our "Get Money Kitty" camouflaged in... Screen-printed flat.
- Two-ply hood with matching drawstring
- Wider ribbing helps cuffs and waistband stay flat
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- "C" logo on left sleeve
- Cover stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket with bar tacks for durability
Printed / Designed in Toronto, Canada.
- Artwork by: Joel Rodney Evangelista