The "Get Money Woodgrain" hoodie embellishment shown here features a combination of Chenille & Embroidered with a front left chest hit of our classic "Get Money Kitty"!
The back graphic is actually a throw on the first graphic we ever did on a garment, our "Jersey". Its features a applique "PARLOR" and the outline of a "23".
The interior of the "23" is our version of our favourite Nike SB Sneaker boxes tissue paper - a woodgrain, but with our "Get Money Kitty" camouflaged in... sublimated on twill and then embroidered down.
Heavyweight Made in Canada Hoodie
- Flatlock seam construction for a clean construction inside out
- Cross-grain cut chest and back panels
- Ribbed side panels
- 3 piece, form-fitted, rib lined hood
- flat draw cords
- Made with pre-washed fabric for superior shrinkage results
Sewn / Embroidered / Designed in Toronto, Canada.
- Artwork by: Joel Rodney Evangelista