Our "Bootleg A Bootleg" Hoodie pays homage to our name - well, being Bootlegged - by "Jordan Brand" for their 2023 NBA All Star Weekend Pop-up.
Jordan Brand held what looked like a super dope pop-up in Utah for the weekend, which so happened to be called "Parlor 23". It was in reference to Michael's infamous Flu Game performance, where rumour has it he ate some bad pizza the night before game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals - but still managed to beat Utah.
With mixed emotions, we figured we would play on their T-Shirt graphic they released for the pop up - and decorated it with tags similar to how a graff artist would decorate a wall that disrespected their work!
The first 7 orders from this release will include a branded pizza box.
- Screen Printed in Toronto, Canada.
- Print Features a flat print (original artwork) and a puff print over (our artwork).
- 475 GSM Heavyweight Crossgrain Cut French Terry
- 400 GSM Heavyweight 1x1 Rib
- 100% Combed Cotton Canadian Milled Fabric
- 2 Needle Coverstitch Construction
- Artwork by: Joel Rodney Evangelista